Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School!!!

Finally, the summer is over and the kids are back in school. Not that I don't love having them around, but they got out of A track school the end of May and are now traditional school which started on August 25. What a long summer. This year Payton is in Second grade and Parker is in First grade. This means I no longer have to do a pick up or drop off in the middle of the day anymore. Yeah!!!!! It has been fun to spend some time with Boston and Bella. Joe has been gone alot lately because he just started a new job. He works for Marketstar as a Senior Field Marketing Manager over North America. He works over the RIM account which in my terms means Blackberry Phones. It requires more travel than I hoped but he loves the job. He is in Chicago right now tho hire a new manager. Our family sure does miss him when he is gone.

Payton- 2nd grade

Parker- 1st grade

Boston really wanted to get his first day of school picture taken too. He is such a goofy boy. He was so sad when we got to the school and he didn't get to stay.

7 comments:

buddyandsarahaws said...

Hey, cute kids. I cant believe Payton is in 2nd grade! When Chloe saw his picture she said "wow he got bigger." It was so funny. Im suprised she even knew who he was. Cant wait untill we can get together again.

colquitt5 said...

what good lookin' little boys! now that they are in school we need to get some gals together for a lunch date...ASAP!!

Anonymous said...

The boys are getting so big!!! I love the pics outside. Steve says that is what your Mom used to do when you guys were going to school on your first day.

ROBINSON FAMILY said...

Can you believe our boys are in
2nd grade. It has gone so fast. cute pictures.

arianabanana said...

Holy smokes those kids are Cheeneys fo sho! So, tell me also how you get your fellow blogger list to tell you how long ago they updated their blog.

bradyariane@msn.com

arianabanana said...

Your blog is the cutest one Ive ever seen. I love that song

arianabanana said...

Sorry, its me again...Hey tell BoJ to send me an invite to read his blog...I mean, if its ok with him and Jenn. again, my email is
bradyariane@msn.com